We know superfoods are good for us but incorporating them into our diet may not be this easy. This no fuss recipe from Taste is super simple and could easily be whipped up mid week!
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, trimmed & quartered
- 500g sweet potato, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus extra to scatter
- 1 orange, juiced, zest finely grated
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets (skin on), boned
- 1/2 bunch kale, trimmed
- 300g brussel sprouts, halved
- Thick Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Chia seeds, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place beetroot and sweet potato on a baking paper-lined baking tray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle over 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper and salt. Roast for 15 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Combine orange zest and juice, and 1 tbs oil in a bowl, season then add salmon and turn to coat. Line another tray with baking paper and spread over kale leaves. Drizzle with 1 tbs oil, then top with salmon and drizzle over marinade. Toss sprouts with remaining 1 tbs oil, and remaining 1/4 tsp cayenne. Season with salt, then add to beetroot tray.
- Place both trays in the oven, with vegetables on the bottom shelf (underneath salmon), for 15 minutes or until salmon is just cooked, kale is crisp and vegetables are tender.
- Add salmon and kale to beetroot tray and scatter with chia seeds. Combine yoghurt with extra cayenne, and drizzle tray with a little oil to serve.