Whether you need a massage for relaxation or for therapeutic reasons, Northside Health has a massage style to suit. Our experienced and certified massage therapists pride themselves on providing a massage that is tailored to suit your individual needs.
Our massage therapists are all registered health fund providers meaning you may be able to claim your treatment with us. Please contact your health fund regarding rebates.
Gift certificates are now available!
Massage Treatment Types:
- Remedial Massage – Focuses on specific areas of muscle tightness and fatigue.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Works on the deeper layers of your muscles and connective tissues.
- Relaxation (or Swedish) Massage – A pain free and pamper style massage that will help de-stress both body and mind.
- Pregnancy Massage – Helps alleviate the extra stresses placed on the body during pregnancy and will aid in relaxing the body.
- Oncology Massage – Helps reduce the side effects of cancer treatment such as pain, insomnia, anxiety & depression.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Encourages the natural drainage of the lymph nodes.
Bookings can be made via phone or online via the Book Online button below. If you’re unsure what kind of massage treatment you need, please call us on 02 6652 5322 to discuss.
Our Massage Therapist:
Massage Therapist Liz is an accredited (ATMS) remedial massage therapist with 10 years experience. She provides treatments in remedial, deep tissue, relaxation and manual lymphatic drainage. Her areas of interest include chronic pain management and postural dysfunction. She has extensive experience treating tension headaches, neck pain, lower back pain, frozen shoulder, sciatica, and plantar fasciitis.