Whether you need a massage for relaxation or for therapeutic reasons, Northside Health has a massage style to suit. Our experienced and certified massage therapists pride themselves on providing a massage that is tailored to suit your individual needs.
Our massage therapists are all registered health fund providers meaning you may be able to claim your treatment with us. Please contact your health fund regarding rebates.
Gift certificates are now available!
Massage Treatment Types:
- Remedial Massage – Focuses on specific areas of muscle tightness and fatigue.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Works on the deeper layers of your muscles and connective tissues.
- Relaxation (or Swedish) Massage – A pain free and pamper style massage that will help de-stress both body and mind.
- Pregnancy Massage – Helps alleviate the extra stresses placed on the body during pregnancy and will aid in relaxing the body.
- Oncology Massage – Helps reduce the side effects of cancer treatment such as pain, insomnia, anxiety & depression.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Encourages the natural drainage of the lymph nodes.
Bookings can be made via phone or online via the Book Online button below. If you’re unsure what kind of massage treatment you need, please call us on 02 6652 5322 to discuss.
Our Massage Therapist:
Massage Therapist Liz is a diploma qualified remedial massage therapist. She graduated from the NSW School of Natural Medicine in 2011, and has since practiced from Sawtell and Armidale. She specialises in remedial, deep tissue, and relaxation massage. Remedial massage focuses on treating a specific problem area, while deep tissue massage is great for those